Keeping You Safe!
We have developed the following protocols for Premiere Fitness staff and members to ensure compliance with mandates from the State of Ohio.
The facility will be cleaned and sanitized every day.
- Members must wear a mask upon entering. Members will be strongly advised to wear masks when working out.
- We will ask the same screening questions that ACMC is using at all other facilities to everyone entering. Members with any of the identified symptoms will not be permitted to enter.
- There will be a limit of 70 people, including staff, in the facility at one time.
- The facility will be limited to seniors age 60 and older from 8 am to 10 am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Members younger than 60 will not be permitted in the facility during those times.
- Members must wipe down equipment after each use.
- We will have a designated Entrance and Exit
- The exercise rooms will not be available at this time.
- Classes will not be available at this time.
- Personal Training services will be available.
- Only 3 people will be allowed in the restrooms at one time. Keys will be available at the front counter for each locker room.
- No locker use at this time. If you currently have items in a locker you will be able to remove them.
- No shower facilities or sauna will be available at this time.
- No day passes at this time.
- Membership dues billing will resume as of Monday, June 8th.
Please note that additional protocols may be added at any time to ensure we are providing a safe environment for members and staff.
- Employee temperatures will be taken upon entering the facility. Temperatures of 100 or higher will not be permitted to enter.
- Employees will be required to wear masks.
- Employees will clean all high touch areas every two hours, and more frequently as needed (e.g. door handles; light switches; phones, pens, etc.)
Premiere Fitness is not your typical fitness center. As part of Ashtabula County Medical Center—the healthcare provider of choice in our community—we offer a medical-based approach to health and wellness and a comprehensive approach to help members lead a healthier lifestyle.
Our 16,000-square-foot-facility offers:
- New cardio equipment.
- Weight machines and free weights.
- Skilled personal trainers and group exercise instructors.
- Multipurpose room with climbing wall, heavy ropes, boxing, and more!
- Private locker rooms with showers and saunas.
- Group fitness studio.
- Indoor cycling studio.
Our cardio area features state-of-the-art equipment, including Precor treadmills, ellipticals and cross trainers. In addition, this area also has steppers, recumbent bikes and a cardio theater setup with 10 televisions.
Cross training has never been easier with the M6 Treadwall. Lower the treadwall to the full minus-12-degree angle and work all the muscles in your arms, shoulders and core at once. Change the angle to plus 12 degree and get your hips, legs, core and balance dialed to perfection. Find the most comfortable angle for you and get a continuous aerobic burn everywhere all at once. Whatever your motives are, this rotating climbing wall has enough space at 6 feet wide and 11 feet high to let you roam. Premiere Fitness is the area's only fitness center to offer this unique total body workout!
Premiere offers over 20 different free-weight stations composed of Cybex and Hammer Strength equipment.
This area, which includes plate-loaded and free weights, has thousands of pounds of weights, Icarion racks and squat machines surrounded by mirrors to ensure your form is correct.
Our weight machine area consists of over 30 pieces of Cybex, Icarion and Hammer Strength weight machines, as well as Precor stretching machines in a wide-open area. Most of our equipment is cable-based, which is specific for functional training by promoting a variety of functionally integrated resistance movement patterns. Used correctly, cable-based training can improve strength, coordination and the learning of specific movement patterns.
Physical therapists use cable systems to promote coordination during rehabilitation. Sport performance coaches use cable-based functional techniques to enhance movement patterns, quickness and stability. Therefore, these machines will benefit the aging or the weekend warrior.
Premiere Fitness' latest additions include:
- A new dumbbell rack and set of weights
- 2 STARTREK Treadclimbers
- 4 Matrix Ascent Trainers
Making the decision to commit to working out to improve your health and fitness is difficult. We stand behind our facility and we're proud of what we do. Our goal is to give you the best experience possible.
We offer a free week trial membership to any local Ashtabula County resident. They must be a first-time visitor over the age of 18 with a valid photo ID (e.g. driver's license, military credentials, college ID). A liability waiver must be signed before entry is granted.
We believe that our club provides you with the absolute best environment to ensure your success in reaching and maintaining your fitness and health goals. Make sure you check out all of the amenities we have to offer.