Bone and joint problems are not only painful, but can keep you from enjoying the things important in your life. Orthopaedic specialists at ACMC combine their expertise with the latest technology to diagnose, treat & repair a variety of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions with a goal of relieving your symptoms and helping you get back to normal activities as soon as possible. Our patients range from young athletes looking to get back in the game to retirees who simply want to pick up their grandchildren without grimacing in pain.
We treat bone & joint problems such as:
- Arthritis in the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, ankle, and other joints.
- Back pain.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Cartilage, ligament, and tendon injuries.
- Fractures and sprains.
- Joint deterioration.
- Spinal and back injuries and conditions (including herniated discs, degenerative diseases & deformities, scoliosis).
- Sports-related injuries.
- Trauma due to repetitive motion injuries or sudden injury.
ACMC's orthopaedics team include ACMC & Cleveland Clinic orthopaedic surgeons, a sports & family medicine specialist, nurses, and athletic trainers who help patients right here in Ashtabula County. They work closely with other specialists at ACMC to ensure comprehensive care focused on you and your specific health disorder.
Our orthopaedics team relies on a variety of tests to verify their diagnosis about your injury. Tests can be done at ACMC or possibly one of our convenient Family Health Centers located in Conneaut, Geneva, or Jefferson.
Our Promise to You
We will provide patients with world-class, compassionate care by:
- Developing a treatment plan that gets you back to your family and doing the things you love to do.
- Using the latest technology and minimally-invasive surgery to minimize pain during post-surgical care.