The ACMC Laboratory provides accurate, timely, convenient and affordable testing and blood collection services to physician offices and patients.
The ACMC Laboratory services are certified by The Joint Commission, the College of American Pathologists and the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA). Consultation is available by a board-certified pathologist.
Tips for Patients
- Ask your doctor if you need to fast before your blood test.
- Make sure you have a laboratory order requisition from your physician.
- Stop by the registration desk before you come to the laboratory.
- Let us know about past problems with specimen (blood) collection.
- See your physician for your test results. The laboratory staff can't give results over the phone.
Hours by Location
Ashtabula County Medical Center
2420 Lake Avenue
Ashtabula, OH 44004
Map and driving directions
Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.