HOURS: Monday - Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Express Care is a walk-in service for patients who can’t get into their family physician or who don’t need the advanced care of an Emergency Department.
We treat patients aged two and older. Typical conditions diagnosed and treated at Express Care include (but are not limited to):
- Cold and flu
- Infections (sinus, upper respiratory, urinary tract, ear, nose, throat)
- Simple sprains and strains
- Minor back and shoulder pain (without history of trauma)
- Cuts, scrapes and bruises
- Bites, stings and rashes (as well as other minor skin conditions)
- Stomach aches
- Shingles, ringworm, impetigo
- Conjunctivitis and Styes