If you need a ride to your doctor's appointment or to the hospital for a test, just call ACMC's Health Express—we'll pick you up at your front door, take you to your appointment, and bring you back home again.
We'll pick you up from:
- N. Kingsville.
And take you to:
- Ashtabula County Medical Center
- ACMC Cancer Center
- ACMC Rehabilitation Services
- ACMC Outpatient Services
- The Ashtabula Clinic (ACMC Campus)
- Ashtabula Women's Center
- Rodica Gavrila, MD
- Dan Lazarescu, MD
- Soldrea Thompson, MD
- Office of Harlan Waid, MD
- Center for Gastroenterology
- David Novak, MD
- David Weinerman, MD
- Conneaut Family Health Center
- Family Physician Elaina Williams, DO
- Geneva Family Health Center
- Family Physician Emily Cheich, DO
- Harbor Family Health Center
- James Chillcott, MD
- Emily Brown, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC
- Nurse Practitioner Jennifer Stauffer, CNP
- Jefferson Family Health Center
- Cathy Bishop, DO
- Laxman Cingireddi, MD
- David Parker, MD
- Andi Tirounilacandin, MD
ACMC's Health Express is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. To schedule a ride, just call Community Care dispatch at 440.992.1917 or toll-free at 855.344.7433. The Health Express service is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Please call at least two days prior to your appointment to schedule the shuttle.
Health Express is limited to patients who have an appointment or a test at an ACMC facility, and who are able to board the shuttle unassisted by our driver.