If you need a ride to your doctor's appointment or to the hospital for a test, just call ACMC's Health Express—we'll pick you up at your front door, take you to your appointment, and bring you back home again.
We'll pick you up from:
- N. Kingsville.
And take you to:
- Ashtabula County Medical Center.
- ACMC Cancer Center.
- ACMC Rehabilitation Services.
- ACMC Outpatient Services.
- The Ashtabula Clinic (ACMC Campus).
- Ashtabula Family Health Center.
- Glenn Beck, DO.
- James Chillcott, MD.
- Suk Choi, MD.
- Nathaniel Franley, MD (Sports Medicine).
- John Lee, DO.
- Emily Brown, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC.
- Peggie Reinhardt, NP.
- Nurse Practitioner Jennifer Stauffer, CNP.
- Ashtabula Women's Center.
- Rodica Gavrila, MD.
- Dan Lazarescu, MD.
- Ahmed Shahata, MD.
- Center for Digestive Health.
- David Novak, MD.
- David Weinerman, MD.
- Conneaut Family Health Center.
- Family Physician Elaina Williams, DO.
- Geneva Family Health Center.
- Family Physician Emily Cheich, DO.
- Jefferson Family Health Center.
- Cathy Bishop, DO.
- Ravi Chimalakonda, MD.
- Laxman Cingireddi, MD.
- Andi Tirounilacandin, MD.
ACMC's Health Express is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. To schedule a ride, just call Community Care dispatch at 440.992.1917 or toll-free at 855.344.7433. The Health Express service is provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Please call at least two days prior to your appointment to schedule the shuttle.
Health Express is limited to patients who have an appointment or a test at an ACMC facility, and who are able to board the shuttle unassisted by our driver.