Thank you for choosing ACMC. If you have any questions or concerns while you are at ACMC, please ask one of our Caregivers. Here are our Visitor's Guidelines and additional links that might be helpful while you are at ACMC. Also, please review the current COVID-19 visitor restrictions.
- Visitors may not smoke on the hospital property, including parking lots and sidewalks.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shoes and shirts.
- No more than two visitors are allowed at the bedside at one time.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious disease should not visit patients.
- Visits should be kept short. Visitors should be considerate of patients' well-being by keeping the environment calm and quiet.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when a nurse or doctor needs to see the patient.
(Please note, visiting hours are canceled due to COVID-19. We allow one visitor for pediatric patients, one visitor to assist a patient who may be physically or mentally impaired to assist with transport, or for end-of-life situations. Please talk with our door screeners for more information).
- Medical/surgical units (2North, 2South, 4North): 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pediatrics: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- ICU: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 to 8 p.m.
- Hospice: 24 hours.
- Skilled Nursing Unit: 24 hours.
- Inpatient Behavioral Medicine Unit: 1 to 2 p.m. daily.
- Visitors must be 17 years or older.