- Laboratory - Lab Services from Monday to Friday, 8 am-1:00 pm
- Rehabilitation - Monday 7:30 am-5 pm, Tuesday 7:30 am-5 pm, Wed 7:30 am-6 pm, Thurs 7:30 am -5 pm
- Radiology - Monday to Friday 8 am-4:30 pm
- Laboratory - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8 am-noon.
- Laboratory - Monday to Friday 7 am – 3:30 pm
- Rehabilitation - Monday 8 am - 6 pm, Tuesday 8 am - 6 pm, Wednesday 8 am - 4 pm, Thursday 8 am -6 pm, Friday 8 am - 4 pm
- Radiology - Monday to Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm
- Laboratory - Monday-Friday 7 am -3:30 pm.
- Radiology - Monday to Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm and no service on Saturdays. Patients can easily be accommodated at the hospital for same day cases, we will fit them in to the schedule with no or little wait times.
As we restart elective surgery and reopen physician offices, we are changing our screening questions based on the changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We know some of these questions may feel personal, so you have the option to read the questions.
When you arrive at ACMC, our screeners will take your temperature and ask you read a card to see if you have any of the following symptoms or issues:
• Difficulty breathing
• Loss of taste or smell
• Muscle pain
• Are you waiting for results of a COVID-19 test?
• Have you tested positive for COVID-19? (in the past 28 days)
• Do you have a household member that is positive for COVID-19?
We encourage all patients arriving at ACMC to wear a mask. If you don't have one, we can provide you with a mask.
Please practice social distancing while at ACMC and any of our provider offices.