New hours for Laboratory, Radiology, Rehabilitation
Community news | Monday, July 13, 2020
- Laboratory - Lab Services from Monday to Friday, 7 am-1:00 pm
- Rehabilitation - Monday 7:30 am-5 pm, Tuesday 7:30 am-5 pm, Wed 7:30 am-6 pm, Thurs 7:30 am -5 pm
- Radiology - Monday to Friday 8 am-4:30 pm
- Laboratory - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 8 am-noon.
- Laboratory - Monday to Friday 7 am – 3:30 pm
- Rehabilitation - Monday 8 am - 6 pm, Tuesday 8 am - 6 pm, Wednesday 8 am - 4 pm, Thursday 8 am -6 pm, Friday 8 am - 4 pm
- Radiology - Monday to Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm
- Laboratory - Monday-Friday 7 am -3:30 pm.
- Radiology - Monday to Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm and no service on Saturdays. Patients can easily be accommodated at the hospital for same day cases, we will fit them in to the schedule with no or little wait times.
At a time when safety protocols have never been more critical, here are a few of the steps we’ve taken to keep you safe when you come to any of our offices:
- All caregivers are required to wear a cloth face mask; we strongly encourage our patients to wear them, too
- Frequent disinfection of surfaces
- Everyone who enters an ACMC building is screened for symptoms and has a temperature check
- Created physical separation in our waiting and procedural areas
- Surgical patients are tested for COVID-19 at least three days prior to their procedure
- All ED patients are screened for COVID-19 symptoms and positive cases isolated
At ACMC, count on the highest standards of safety to support the highest level of care.