Ashtabula County Medical Center provides quality healthcare to positively impact the health of our community.
Guided by the principles of honesty, compassion and respect, we are committed to being the provider and employer of choice in Ashtabula County by aligning our organizational strategy with the Five Pillars of Excellence.
- We will build a culture around service to our patients, our medical staff and to each other.
- We will measure and improve the quality of the healthcare we deliver.
- We will improve the job performance, accountability and satisfaction of our people and develop leaders focused on open and honest communications and the importance of recognizing outstanding behavior.
- We will maintain financial stability and responsibility in our daily operations and long-term objectives.
- We will seek growth in our facilities and technology to meet the needs of our community and accomplish our mission.
The mission of the Ashtabula County Medical Center is built upon a foundation of Three Governing Laws of Behavior:
With this foundation guiding our conduct, opinions and attitude, the mission of the Ashtabula County Medical Center is supported by our actions that reflect our commitment to the Five Pillars of Excellence: