A Medical Emergency? Every Second Counts...
All ACMC emergency physicians are residency trained, board-certified or board-eligible in emergency medicine Our nursing staff is professionally trained in cardiac care, trauma, geriatrics and pediatrics. Built in 1996, our emergency department is the most up-to-date facility in the area, with:
- Large, private rooms that protect patient confidentiality, prevent the spread of diseases, and have plenty of room for visitors.
- Dedicated space for pediatric patients.
- Separate entrances for ambulance and walk-in patients.
- Dedicated chemical decontamination area.
- Dedicated Nurse Triage to ensure that patients are seen and evaluated immediately.
We understand that good care takes more than high technology. That's why we also do our best to create a warm, friendly environment.
ACMC is partnered with Team Health to provide quality emergency care with a commitment to the community.
Back to top