Click here for the latest Class Schedule: February Class Schedule.Premiere Fitness is not your typical fitness center. As part of Ashtabula County Medical Center – the healthcare provider of choice in our community – we offer a medical-based approach to health and wellness and a comprehensive approach to help members lead a healthier lifestyle.
Our 16,000 square foot facility offers:
- New cardio equipment
- Weight machines and free weights
- Skilled personal trainers and group exercise instructors
- Multi-purpose room with basketball, climbing wall, heavy ropes, boxing, and more!
- Private locker rooms with showers and saunas
- Group fitness studio
- Indoor cycling studio
Come see what you’re missing!
Click here for the complete Premiere Fitness Handbook
ACMC Health for Life Program
A 12-week Weight Loss and Wellness Program
Health for Life, presented and administered by Ashtabula County Medical Center, and supported by Premiere Fitness, SPIRE Institute, The Chalk Box, Jefferson Community Center and The Yoga House is a county-wide wellness program that will teach participants healthy habits they can rely on for life.
· 6 free passes to Premiere Fitness (month-by-month memberships available for participants for length of program)
· 3 free passes to the Yoga House
· 6 free passes to Spire Fitness Center plus 3 free passes for the walking program
· 6 free passes to The Chalk Box (fitness classes only)
· 3 free passes to Jefferson Community Center
· Bi-weekly Educational classes
Registration and Weigh-ins begin January 2, 2016
Register at Premiere Fitness or
ACMC Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Participation Fee - $20 per person
Classes begin January 6, 2016
Noon and 6 pm in the ACMC Fifth Floor Solarium
Call Premiere Fitness at (440) 998-3488 for more information
ACMC Workplace Wellness Program
Ashtabula County Medical Center is committed to improving the health and wellness of the community. The ACMC Workplace Wellness program allows us to work directly with businesses to create individualized employee wellness programs that not only improve the health of staff, but also improve the bottom line by reducing health care costs and increasing productivity.
New Ballroom Dancing!
EVERY THURSDAY 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Learn: Foxtrot - Waltz - Swing - Merengue - Rumba - Cha Cha - Tango
Beginners and all levels of dancers welcome!
No partner needed
$10 per 1 1/2 hour class
For more information please call:
Lunch 'n Learn
Monday, February 22nd
Noon - 1 pm
Topic: “The Benefits of Personal Training”
Walk with a Doc
Premiere Fitness and ACMC are pleased to offer Walk with a Doc—a national non-profit organization whose mission is to encourage healthy physical activity in people of all ages, and reverse the consequences of a sedentary lifestyle in order to improve the health and well-being of the country.
Tuesday, February 23rd
Ashtabula Towne Square
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Topic: “Senior Fitness”
Woga - Wine and Yoga
Tuesday, February 9th, February 23 rd, March 8th and March 22nd.
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Call (440) 361- 2222 to reserve your spot or register at www.pairingsohio.com
Breathe, relax, and stretch your body with a gentle yoga practice designed to alleviate stress and help relieve common aches and pains. This class is suitable for all levels, ages, and sizes.
The class is $10 to attend and includes a $2 coupon that can be applied toward an
optional healthy lunch that will be available immediately following a class. *Please bring your own yoga mats.
This class is brought you by Premiere Fitness and taught by Jeanine Bartlett.
Results Weight Management Program
What makes the Results Weight Management Solution different from all the other diets and programs I've tried?
Most people are unsure about changing long-standing lifestyle behaviors; they fear that it will be difficult, uncomfortable, or depriving. Many people start a diet or try to increase their physical activity on their own, but fail to follow through - or gain back the weight immediately after discontinuing the program time and time again.
The Results Weight Management Solution is not a diet. It is a lifestyle change. This program concentrates on regular physical activity and maintaining healthy eating habits. You are not on your own. That’s why the Results Weight Management Solution separates itself from the rest - our ultimate concern is your health. We work with and encourage you through every phase of weight loss - from learning healthier eating habits to teaching proper form and technique when working out.
What the Program Includes
- Fitness Assessment
- Visual Fitness Planner:
- Creates an individualized 3-D representation of what you currently look like.
- Creates a personalized health risk profile that predicts your current risks for four major diseases: heart disease, diabetes, cancer and stroke – and what you can do to minimize those risks.
- Shows what you will look like when you are at your goal as well as predict how long it will take you to get there.
- Equipment orientation
- Group training
- Healthy eating
- Right-sized portion plate
- Food journal
- Food scale
- Nutrition classes with dietitians
- Program cost: Members: $119 Non Members: $299
- Non-member option includes membership to Premiere Fitness for 12 weeks.