Click here for the latest Class Schedule: May Class Schedule. Premiere Fitness is not your typical fitness center. As part of Ashtabula County Medical Center – the healthcare provider of choice in our community – we offer a medical-based approach to health and wellness and a comprehensive approach to help members lead a healthier lifestyle.
Our 16,000 square foot facility offers:
- New cardio equipment
- Weight machines and free weights
- Skilled personal trainers and group exercise instructors
- Multi-purpose room with basketball, climbing wall, heavy ropes, boxing, and more!
- Private locker rooms with showers and saunas
- Group fitness studio
- Indoor cycling studio
Come see what you’re missing!
Click here for the complete Premiere Fitness Handbook
ACMC Workplace Wellness Program
Ashtabula County Medical Center is committed to improving the health and wellness of the community. The ACMC Workplace Wellness program allows us to work directly with businesses to create individualized employee wellness programs that not only improve the health of staff, but also improve the bottom line by reducing health care costs and increasing productivity.
Lunch 'n Learn
Thursday, May 12th
Noon - 1 pm
Topic: “Osteoporosis Prevention and Management"
Walk with a Doc
Thursday, May 26th
Meet at the Pavilion
Topic: “Get in the Habit to Get Fit”
National Senior Health Awareness Day: May, 25th
What is National Senior Health & Fitness Day?
National Senior Health & Fitness Day is a nationwide health and fitness event for older adults, always held the last Wednesday in May during Older Americans Month. 2016 will mark the 23rd year of the program, and more than 100,000 older adults will participate at local events at more than 1,000 locations across the country on the same day.
The event’s goals are to promote the importance of regular physical activity, and to showcase what local organizations are doing to improve the health and fitness of older adults in their communities.
ACMC and Premiere Fitness will be offering the following at Premiere on Wednesday, May 25th
10 am to noon:
FREE Health Screenings
Noon to 1 pm Special Speakers
Dr Franley: Suspension Training
Dr. Dandapantula Hypertension
Results Weight Management Program
What makes the Results Weight Management Solution different from all the other diets and programs I've tried?
Most people are unsure about changing long-standing lifestyle behaviors; they fear that it will be difficult, uncomfortable, or depriving. Many people start a diet or try to increase their physical activity on their own, but fail to follow through - or gain back the weight immediately after discontinuing the program time and time again.
The Results Weight Management Solution is not a diet. It is a lifestyle change. This program concentrates on regular physical activity and maintaining healthy eating habits. You are not on your own. That's why the Results Weight Management Solution separates itself from the rest - our ultimate concern is your health. We work with and encourage you through every phase of weight loss - from learning healthier eating habits to teaching proper form and technique when working out.
What the Program Includes
- Fitness Assessment
- Visual Fitness Planner:
- Creates an individualized 3-D representation of what you currently look like.
- Creates a personalized health risk profile that predicts your current risks for four major diseases: heart disease, diabetes, cancer and stroke – and what you can do to minimize those risks.
- Shows what you will look like when you are at your goal as well as predict how long it will take you to get there.
- Equipment orientation
- Group training
- Healthy eating
- Right-sized portion plate
- Food journal
- Food scale
- Nutrition classes with dietitians
- Program cost: Members: $119 Non Members: $299
- Non-member option includes membership to Premiere Fitness for 12 weeks.