Patients and Visitors
Visitor Guidelines & Cafeteria Menu
New TV Channel Lineup. Click for PDF.
Family and friends are encouraged to visit patients at ACMC to help in the healing process. Visiting hours have been established for each unit to enhance quality of care. Visiting information can be obtained at the reception desk in the main hospital lobby or from the unit nurses. Visitors should observe the following guidelines:
- Visitors may not smoke on the hospital property, including parking lots and sidewalks.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shoes and shirts.
- No more than 2 visitors are allowed at the bedside at one time.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious disease should not visit patients.
- Visits should be kept short. Visitors should be considerate of patients' well being by keeping the environment calm and quiet.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests, treatments, or when a nurse or doctor needs to see the patient.
- Medical/surgical units: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Pediatrics: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Maternity: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Parent/siblings: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- ICU: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Hospice: 24 hours
- Skilled Nursing Unit: 24 hours
- Inpatient Behavioral Health:
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 P.M. daily
- Weekends: 1-2 P.M. & 6-7 P.M.
- Visitors must be 17 years or older
If you are in need of Spiritual guidance, or just want someone to talk with, contact our Chaplain - 440-415-3078. How do you know if you need a Chaplain? Read about when to call for spiritual help.
The ACMC Cafeteria not only provides meals for patients, but has a range of breakfast, lunch and supper items. There are ready-to-go items such as sandwiches, salads and more. Hot meals range from pizza to burgers to a la carte meats, vegetables and more.
ACMC strives to provide healthy food, which does not include corn syrup. All hot meal dishes are prepared by roasting, broiling or baking - there are no fried items included on the menu.
Cafeteria hours are:
Monday through Friday: 6:30 to 10 a.m.; 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.; 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m; 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Back to top