Ashtabula County Medical Center (ACMC), northeastern Ohio’s first choice for healthcare, invites you to consider a dynamic opportunity with our employed multi-specialty group practice and to enjoy the quality, waterfront lifestyle our community offers. Recruitment packages can include up to a 3 year salary guarantee, sign-on bonus, relocation fees, student loan repayment, and tail coverage*. Offered salaries are consistent with current year MGMA Benchmarks. Post training years factored into offered salary and recruitment package.
- Employed by ACMC as part of 40+ employed physician multi-specialty group; 15 PCP’s
- Up to 3 years guaranteed salary
- Start up packages can include: signing bonus, relocation, loan repayment, visa processing fees, and tail coverage*
- Currently Two Urologist in County
- 249-bed not-for-profit community hospital
- Hospitalist to cover admissions
- Cleveland Clinic affiliate hospital
- 1 to 3 call schedule
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Will consider H1B Visa
- Lake Erie community surrounded by wineries and vineyards
- Yacht clubs, marinas, beaches, golf courses, trails and parks for cycling, running and horseback riding
- Major metropolitan areas less than 1 hour away in nearby Cleveland, OH & Erie, PA. Including shopping, professional sports, concert venues, theaters, and museums. 3 hours to the Canadian border and only 4 hours southwest of Toronto
- Cost of living comparable or lower than published index
*Tail coverage based on the terms listed in the contract.
Janet Vettel, Physician Recruiter 440.997.6731 daytime 440.964.3788 evenings Janet.Vettel@ACMCHealth.org or visit www.acmchealth.org.
Back to top