**$325,000 + (Incremental
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our growing employed multi-specialty group practice which includes 60+ employed provider and 21 Primary Care Physicians. ACMC, an affiliate of the Cleveland Clinic, is a 249-bed acute care community hospital fully accredited by the Joint Commission receiving national recognition from groups such as Leap Frog and Health Grades for our quality and patient safety. Recruitment packages can include up to a 3 year salary guarantee, sign-on bonus, relocation fees, student loan repayment, and tail coverage*. We offer competitive starting salaries consistent with current year MGMA benchmarks.
- Employed by ACMC as part of the 60+ employed physician multi-specialty group; 21 PCP’s
- Up to 3 years guaranteed salary
- Start up packages can include: signing bonus, relocation, loan repayment, visa processing fees, and tail coverage*
- 8,500 Total surgeries per year (1,250 by General Surgery)
- General Surgeons welcomed to do Endoscopy
- Vascular Surgeon assists with General Surgery on-call
- 249-bed not-for-profit community hospital
- Lake Erie community surrounded by wineries and vineyards
- Yacht clubs, marinas, beaches, golf courses, trails and parks for cycling, running and horseback riding
- Major metropolitan areas less than 1 hour away in nearby Cleveland, OH & Erie, PA. Including shopping, professional sports, concert venues, theaters, and museums. 3 hours to the Canadian border and only 4 hours southwest of Toronto
- Cost of living comparable or lower than published index
Located Fifty (50) Miles East Of Cleveland, Ohio
Forty (40) Minutes West Of Erie, PA.; 4 hours southwest of Toronto
Lake Front Community Surrounded By Wineries And Vineyards.
Yacht Clubs, Marinas, Beaches, and Golf Courses
Trails For Bicycling, Jogging, Snowmobiling, and Horseback Riding
Largest County, Geographically, In the State Of Ohio
Call Janet Vettel, Physician Recruiter 440.997.6731 daytime; 440.964.3788 evenings Janet.Vettel@ACMCHealth.org or visit www.acmchealth.org.
*Tail coverage based on the terms listed in the contract.
**Year of practice post training factored into offered package.
Back to top