Ashtabula County Medical Center (ACMC), northeastern Ohio’s first choice for healthcare, invites you to consider a dynamic opportunity with our employed multi-specialty group practice and to enjoy the quality, waterfront lifestyle our community offers. Recruitment packages can include up to a 3 year salary guarantee, sign-on bonus, relocation fees, student loan repayment, and tail coverage*. Offered salaries are consistent with current year MGMA Benchmarks. Post training years factored into offered salary and recruitment package.
- Only 2 Gastroenterologist in our market of 102,000
- Employed by ACMC as part of the 40+ employed physician multi-specialty group; 15 PCP’s
- Up to 3 years guaranteed salary
- Start up packages can include: signing bonus, relocation, loan repayment, visa processing fees, and tail coverage*
- 249-bed not-for-profit community hospital
- 3 Procedure rooms with 12 pre and post recovery beds
- CV 190 EVIS EXERA III Video Processor System
- 3 HD Systemss/ 3 HD LCD Monitors
- Hospitalists service to cover admissions
- Cleveland Clinic affiliate hospital
- 1 to 3 call schedule
- EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Will consider H1B Visa
Located Fifty (50) Miles East Of Cleveland, Ohio
Forty (40) Minutes West Of Erie, PA.; 4 hours southwest of Toronto
Lake Front Community Surrounded By Wineries And Vineyards.
Yacht Clubs, Marinas, Beaches, and Golf Courses
Trails For Bicycling, Jogging, Snowmobiling, and Horseback Riding
Largest County, Geographically, In the State Of Ohio
Call Janet Vettel, Physician Recruiter 440.997.6731 daytime; 440.964.3788 evenings Janet.Vettel@ACMCHealth.org or visit www.acmchealth.org.
Back to top